It's March...still working on that resolution?



It's March, how's that New Year's resolution coming along?  Still going to the gym, all the time? I didn't think so either.  Come on now.  Resolutions, smesolitions.  Be serious and let's start again.  One day at a time.  Go slow and keep strong.  You don't need to go crazy and take five pounds off a week because Summer is just around the corner, oh year, you heard me right, 3 1/2 months.  Are you ready to put that body in a bikini?  Or speedo (please no) that went out in the early 80s?  Again, I didn't think so.  Get up and get moving.  A body that is slow and blah will stay that way!  If you are always on the move, then you will be much happier moving and so will your body.  You can't move because you're tired or cold, bah! 

What?  You're freezing.  Of course you are it's technically still spring, but it's still freezing out and it's swim suit weather will be here before you know it and then you will find something else to complain about.  Just get up and get moving, believe me, you will feel better before you know it!  You don't have to lose 40 pounds by then, because in all honesty, if you do it that quick, by winter it will all be back on and you will be just as miserable as you are right now.  Make a plan, stick with it and go slow and steady.

Go to the gym, your living room, the park, anywhere that has extra space at this point, just start!  Get your ass in gear and shake the winter blues.  I know, I feel it too!  Let's do it together, come on let's go!!

I am ready are you!  I want to tone up and get fit, I want to get in that bikini and look smoking hot with you. Come on, do this with me and I will post some new pictures soon.  I put the ones up from my fat days, fat and miserable.  I was there, and as long as I work out, I feel fantastic!  Get up out of that chair, off that sofa and work out with me.  Move and be active and your body will love you for it in return!



No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...