No joke

The papers have been served, no joke.  The divorce shall finally be final and hopefully by the end of the month.  Wow, I still can't believe it.  Of all days today, All Fool's Day A/K/A April Fools Day.  I love it.  He's not a fool.  He was a good dad when he was around and a great provider.  I know deep in his heart he would have never let anything bad ever happen to us no will he ever, but once you cross that line, yeah you know which one I am talking about, there is no turning back.  I could have never trusted him again, even if I wanted to.  It was at the point to where I couldn't even stand the smell of his breath when he came close to me.  

I will always have a place for him in my heart and will be his friend forever.  After all he is the father of my children and I did fall in love with him at one point in my life, but for me I am a survivor and always have been and always will be, no doubt about that.

Love is a funny thing it is.  How do you know its there, you just do, how do you know its gone, you just know.  Its not knowing if your in love mind, body and soul.  Its knowing that you love your mind body and soul enough to to give your love away to someone and they in turn are willing to do the same without knowing why, you just do. Now thats love. No joke.

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...