Happy Birthday!!

Today is my daughter's birthday! Happy birthday!  Sweet 16.  Need I say more?

This isn't her cake, but it looks great huh?  Last year we had an Alice in Wonderland Theme Birthday Party.


This is me, yes all hand made and I did my own make-up.  I was the Queen of Hearts (off with your head, lol)  I love dressing up, I mean who doesn't!


Jordan, one or her bff's

Douglas, Amber, Sam and MaryAnne

Vicki and bad me, I forgot her name, it will come to me and I will replace this one day.

( I can't find the rest of the pictures, hmm. Krislyn was Alice and we had about 4 Cheshire Cats there)


 This year I have no clue what she wants to do.  Her birthday is here and she mentioned going into the city to go shopping with some friends...is she insane, that could put me in the poor house.  How about cupcakes and some Diet Coke.  Well whatever it is its going to be small and inexpensive.

I just know that we have so much fun when we have her birthdays and every year we never know what the weather is going to do because, of course, it's April in New York.

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...