Another day, another task.

So how many unfinished tasks or projects do you have laying around?  I have about a billion.  I love doing things, but my body hates me doing things.  I hurt every day and I mean hurt, pain, ache like I have the flu every day hurt pain.  It really sucks.  Don't pity me, please, don't!  I have been this way for a long time.

I get up, some days early, some days, not so much.  It all depends on the day.  I have no clue from day to day what I am going to feel like.  That is the crappy part.  Today, well I have a clogged (not really, but it feels that way) right ear, stiff neck, massively numb left side and achy body, 9 on a scale of 1 to 10.  I would love to break down and cry about every other hour today, but what would that do?  Make me feel worse about myself and thats about it.  I cannot take NSAIDS, you know aspirin things to that nature, I'm allergic, so it just makes it more drawn out for the day.  The only thing I have been living on lately is Tylenol again.  It just gets old, quick.

So I do the best I can, try to occupy my time, with whatever I can do at the moment.  My hands hurt so I can't always do a lot of typing for any length of time, my left side gets sloppy, number and goes rubbery on me quick and both hands lately, well arms and hands have been real bad lately waking up in the middle of the night with them totally numb.  It's starting to get on my last nerve, lol.  Like I have an option.  Being young with the body of an old woman makes it hard.  Thats how feels for me if you have to put it in perspective.

I try to do different things to keep busy and keep my mind strong. Things therapeutic.  I have no clue if it helps me or not, but I feel if I don't do anything they will get worse.  I feel like I was hit by a truck today.  I slept for 12 hours because I must have woken up 3-4 times last night in pain.  These past few months have been crazy, actually this past winter has been bad.  I need warmth on my bones!

I think the projects keep my mind occupied too.  I try puzzles and games and I have been trying to write this book.  I want to work on a garden this Spring.  I just need a new body.  Any takers?  I have so much I want to do with my life and I feel as if I am so slow at doing it.  I know, I know, one day at a time.  I tell myself all the time.  I am positive.  Slow and steady, take all things slow and steady and all the tasks will come to a great close.

I can see the end and it is beautiful. Be patient and how does that old saying go,"all good things come to those who wait".

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...