That's your child, no matter what.



In the wake of the bombings and the shootings at the elementary school recently along with many, many other acts of just random and not so random acts of selfishness, crazy, mean, pure evil, malevolent, terroristic, events I have been seeing on television, non-stop as well as reading about I really needed to write something, so here it goes.  That's your child, no matter what.  I watch the media just drag this apart, from one end to the other about the bombing.  Come on already.  This they call, who claims to be these boys, yes I say boys, because I have two girls teenagers, under 21, and you're not mature at 21, he claims they are angels, OH PLEASE, there is no one in my book teenager to 30 that is an angel, NO ONE.  If you are reading this you know it's true.  Your parents don't know everything you do, mine sure didn't, so I can speculate that theirs didn't, from trying a drink, to hanging out with people they wouldn't approve of.

As for what they did on their free time after school, I highly doubt that their "dad" knew a damn thing.  So let's just move on from him.  Same goes for the kid who did the shooting in the school, dad was out of the picture, see a pattern here.  I am no psychologist, and far from any doctrine degree, but coming from a dysfunctional family that bad, it will mess you up.  This is not any excuse, because I did also and I would never in a bazillion years hurt a sole. It takes a strong minded person to break that chain. The way I see it, is that the bombing boys, they decided a long time ago that they wanted to do this, they trained and learned how to create bombs, they knew how to use weapons of mass destruction, they meant harm.  Creating a get away, physically fit, the entire facade, years to create and build or at least trying to.

As for school boy, I feel as if he snapped, something made him go to the school and create harm, why the children, terrible I know, but it was to get back at what hurt him the most.  As terrible as it seems, when we hurt, we lash out and make those around us hurt more to make ourselves feel better.  I just feel that this is what he did.  His mom wasn't exactly the most loving, caring person in the world, but again, no reason to act the way he did.  What makes a person tick the way they do?  Only they know.  It's extremely sad for all the loss and devastation it has caused, but no matter what, that's you child.  What would you do?   I am in no way, shape of form making any of this okay, giving them an out because of family issues, or even trying to make it look as if I believe for an instant that any of it was acceptable for any reason whatsoever.  I am just making a point, that no matter what, they are someone's child.  Turn the tables for a brief moment, a glimpse, and think if it were yours who did this, what would you do? How would you react?  Would you have ever known?  Do you hug you kids enough?  Do you know what they do and where they go or do you just sit on the computer playing Farmville or watch your soaps and yessing them to death when they want to go out with their friends? I would much rather know where they are than be left in the dark or get that dreaded phone call from the hospital or police at 3am, all because I never communicated with my kids.  Live, laugh and love.


No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...