Rain

I love the sound of rain its a very soothing sound.  At night it makes me sleep soundly, unless of course it is torrential and then its almost as if a freight train is coming through my home.  In that case, I don't want to sleep and worry if a flood is coming or the roof might spring a leak.  Rain is soothing and scary all at the same time.



I wonder if this was all meant to be to keep us on our toes and be prepared for all things to come.  Who knows?  Anything is possible.  I would much rather have a good nights sleep than have a restless sleepless night worrying if my roof will leak.  I can buy machine that makes the rain noise but is it worth it, I don't know.  Makes me wonder if I will dream of flooding.  I guess I will just wait until a soothing rain comes and let if fall as it will.  Rain is cleansing and good for the earth, but too much is just too much some days I suppose.  In all aspects of anything, too much of anything can just be that, too much.  But in the end i do love the sound of the rain.

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...