Analyzing yourself

Have you ever looked back and just analyzed yourself.  I mean really looked at who you are and where you have gotten in life.  Did you ever wonder if this is where you would end up?  I know I sure didn't, but if I had the chance to do it again I would still have my children.  That is for absolute sure.  All the medical issues and aggravation, there is love and beauty and miracles every day that occur and they over rule it all.  I know I would make changes in my having done better and gone straight to college.  This way it would have gotten done right away.  I would have taken care of my body better, well probably not.  As for my ex-husband, I would have made him see a therapist and not just asked him to go.  Maybe things would be different now.

Different how, who knows, but maybe our family would still be together and not apart.  My girls live with me and he comes and sees them all the time, but we're not a family.  We talk all the time, but we are no longer together.  Life is hard no matter who you may be, no one has an easy road and don't let them tell you otherwise.  Analyze yourself often and make small changes if necessary, we all need to take care of each other and ourselves, but first of all ourself.  If you are not well yourself, how can you be good with someone else, you can't.  You will never be able to give you all to anyone and only giving part of yourself makes for a lacking relationship of any kind.



Analyze yourself often, but not overly otherwise it becomes obsessive and you don't want to become "that" person.  You know who I'm talking about.  Some of you may be laughing and other are saying who the hell is she talking about.  Let me put it to you this way, I know this girl, NO, it's not me, hahaha, anyway, I've known her for years and she is always talking about how she doesn't want a man because of this or that, but then she can't figure out why she doesn't have one.  I just sit and listen to her and try to give her advice even though I know she doesn't listen to anyone, ever.  She analyzes everyone, all the time for every thing.  This, is too much.  Make a list, pros and cons.  Its easy.  How hard can it be, don't go overboard, keep it simple.  Life is grand.  Tell yourself everyday how lucky you are to be here and have all the things that surround you.  Think about it, you really are lucky.  I know I am on more that one different level and I really need to rethink all of my decisions from here on in.

Life is one road and there is no turning back only side paths ahead so which one you choose is where it will take you. Once you go down that path there are only more paths to choose and so on, so you always have a decision in life.  This is why you should analyze yourself from time to time to see where you are in your life.  Where you go from there is all up to you.

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...