SNOW, SNOW, SNOW!

April, well almost and as it's cold we are expecting snow and a lot of it.  But not as much as we've had in the past.  5 plus or whatever inches.  I really wish I was a weatherman or woman (not sure of the correct titling).  I could be somewhat right some of the time a get paid for it.  Don't we all feel that way, well at least the majority of us?  I mean really don't you get mad then they predict that we are getting let's just say 12 inches of snow or then change it to 18" then up to 2 feet and then we get a dusting?    We all rush out to the store and bulk up on milk, bread, water and batteries (ok, maybe just me for batteries for my flashlights) and then pft... nothing.  It barely snows.  The news comes on and here comes the weather of course at the end and the go on and on about how terrible it COULD have been but we narrowly escaped it.  I guess we are all magicians now, like the magician narrowly escaping the straight jacket while under water and handcuffed.  I tell myself, self, next time you're not running out and doing this again.  Next time comes and what do I do?  Same thing.  I think I should just buy stock in Duracell, because all the stocking up I did. Let's jut say I have a small stock pile now.  As for the snow...ugh!  I get tired of it by the end of January, but it melts eventually.

I'm talking about the snow that we're going to get and I'm online and come across this picture.  I'm rethinking 5" of snow!!

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...