Beautiful pictures



I have 2 girls, my favorite oldest and favorite youngest.  In this blog I am going to talking about Krislyn, my youngest she will be 16 in just a few day, six to be exact.  Wow, where'd that time go?  Well she is Autistic and the most wonderful youngest daughter I have.  Yesterday she wanted something to do so I let her (giving her responsibility) use my Canon Rebel XT to go take some pictures.  She has a great eye. Check out these pictures!! These are my daughters pictures and if you would like to copy them or use them in any way shape or form please email me first and I will gladly ask her for her permission, otherwise you are not allowed to use them.  Thank you.  I am hoping one day she breaks the barrier and becomes a great artist like she hopes to be.  She wants to be a clothing designer and musician.  There is nothing holding her back.

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...