Dreaming...

What are your thoughts on dreams?  I mean truly.  Do you dream?  Do you remember them?  Are the real to you and do they have meaning at all?  Do you go and google the crap out of everything after you wake up just to see if what you dreamt pertains to anything.  Woo hoo, am I coming into some money or am I going to meet Prince Charming next week at the laundry mat.  I mean seriously?  




Does this shit really happen?  

Ok, possibly some of what you dreamt could have absolute meaning, but Prince Charming or hit the lottery?  Do you in a hundred years think this will happen to you?  I know if I eat before I go to sleep I will dream some crazy stuff.  I mean toss and turn all night long crazy stuff.  Not getting eaten by zombies or anything that off the wall, but falling out of a tree and my arms turning into elastic type crazy.  

One night I had this dream and the crazy thing is, is that I haven't seen or talked to the woman I dreamt about in 30 years, nor to this day.  Here is my dream:
     I sat down at a table in a restaurant, it was Japanese style low square and it seated about eight to ten people.  A woman was there named Lynn, no last names.  I grew up with her.  We were just sitting there at the great table and we were talking about how Arizona was. Lynn had moved to Arizona right after high school and I haven't seen or talked to her since.   She said it was ok. She looked amazing.  I mean absolutely amazing.  She said that she was working as lawyer but it wasn't enough so she modeled on the side.  For some reason the companies she worked for told her that her the looks were good which was fine but she needed to work on her walk. Since she never had finishing school, she would need help in a few areas.  Lynn out of no where decided to climb out from under the table. She wanted to show me her walk and ask me what I thought.   She got up and preceded to show me what she meant. Her hair was up and she had a halter dress on. It was white. She had a short jacket on with it and took that off to show off her shoulders.  Then she pulled it back up.  There were two other men on the dream watching her but she didn't care. Her husband was there when I asked about Arizona on the beginning.  

What I find weird about this dream is that everything was complete and total opposite of what was real.  Lynn would have never done any of this, she isn't a lawyer or model.  I'm sure there aren't finishing schools still open also.  Lynn is also quite heavy in reality as well.  I am certain that she still does live in Arizona though, even though the whole thing didn't take place there.  

So again I ask, does it mean anything at all or is it just a dream and mean nothing because well maybe, just maybe I had too many cookies for desert before bed.  Dreaming, is it real, a figment or something we all want to believe?  Makes me wonder.


No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...