Counting your pennies



Today I was going though my usual day, just as alway.  Got up, let the dogs out, coffee, coffee...oh, I said that already, well it was a rough night, I haven't slept the best lately. I was on my second cup before I even came into my office.  Donut Shop in my awesome Keurig, which I just love, love. It sits on my kitchen counter and gets a lot of usage between myself and my two daughters. Can you tell? After all i am just going on and on Then I log into all the social media accounts, you know the routine, email, say my good mornings, some friends usually pop-up and say hi.  It seems as if I have coffee with my friends, virtual coffee that is.  On occasion, I go out and join one or two of them, which is so nice, but that ends up being an entire day, lol, then lunch. These are well needed days, but I have to prepare for these days though.

Now is about an hour or so into my morning when I come across this post or thread so to say and its about the never ending issue, pennies.  Head splat along with a face plant right on the desk to the point that I have keyboard imprints on my forehead now.  I am now talking to my Imac, "Are you kidding me?"  What are these people taking about?  Are they ever going to let this go?  How long have you been counting your pennies?  I have been doing this since I was a little girl and my mom was and so on, since bread was two bits.  I mean geez Loiuse, no disrespect Aunt Louise, all my love to you.  I miss you and haven't seen you in about a year now that I think about it.

Moving on, pennies, get rid of them, again, still, hasn't this been done, no, oh that's right they made more? I separate them when I put change in a jar prior to going to the bank to deposit it Come on, either do it or don't.  I mean shit or get off the pot, I have been told that numerous times growing up.  Don't talk about things, do them.  Simplify, k.i.s.s. (keep it simple sweetheart) my mom would say, and then leave me be.  Don't over analyze things, which I tend to do, a lot.  Oh a lot, a ton and on and on.  Do they need a woman to walk in there and make them get their crap together, just call me.  No seriously, call me.  I will clean house.  Stop the freaking bickering and tabling issues, it's not that big of an issue, really.  Losing money, a lot of money over long periods of time, get rid of it.  Are they not looking at it in a business standpoint?  You have to spend money to make money of course, but isn't it true that after five years in a business if you continue to lose money it's definitely a failure, hmmmm? Let me think?  How long has the government been losing money on making pennies?  Has it been that long?   People either love pennies or hate them. In any case they save them before using them. If you sit and think about it you have to have four in you possession if you use them or "make them count" anyway. If you hand the cashier exact change and don't have enough then you have too many in your pocket and have to unload all the change somewhere. Then you have the cashier who won't accept the change once they put the amount into their amount into their register. What is it these days?? Just take my pennies otherwise they will get rid of them and stop hoarding them, because this is why they keep having to make more. So count your pennies and go get your dollar bills.

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...