Its been a long time.

It's been a long time.  I can't even count the days.  The last time I even looked at a calendar it was July, I swear, it really was, only to realize it was my mother's birthday and with that I then realized it was more than half the year already.  What the hell?  When did this start happening me?!  No, not me?  I can remember my mom telling me once you get out of school days would fly by like weeks and weeks, like months.  I just chuckled and brushed it off.   It was nothing to me to hear her talk like that.  The ol' times (I'd roll my eyes).  Oh crap, I will NEVER talk like that, I swear!.  Well, shit, crap, crap, shit, crap. and on and on.  I talk like this all the time.   What the hey!  Can we turn back time, please?!  Yesterday, Marty McFly (you know the movie Back To The Future) was going into the future October 21, 2015 to ride his Hoover board and be cool with all his new gadgets like the talking phones, well we have FaceTime (thanks to Apple) and everything else that have already imagined, so whats next?  One day goes by and well in 24-hours is like nothing, just nothing.  Why sleep?  It just seems like a waste.  Yes, recharge and renew, but why let time just slip by us and not see what is going by every so slowly or fast as it may seem.

Babies grow; technology grows even faster.  People are born; war kills them faster, so what's the difference.  We grow and die only to find out what? We know how to live and die?  Why hold back the truth, to make the unknown suffer, or the suffering unknown? Is it a cruel world or are there just cruel people running it?  My most amazing thought is that I live happy, no matter, look around and I bet you see it, happy people, everywhere, smiling, just truly happy, be happy, radiate happy and, really live it; be it, be happy and you will understand happiness my friend.

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...