Hip Hop

Hi and I know its been a while since I have been here, so let me fill you in.  I had to have surgery on my hip.  I am feeling good now, its not an artificial one, it was a labreal (sp?) tear.  I had to have all the debris removed as the doctor put it, lol.  Hmmm, garbage in the hip, now thats a good one.  It hurt like crazy, but feels good now unless of course it gets cold and damp out, then its just a stiff achy feeling.  I would never put this pain on my worst enemy, even though I don't have any, well none that I know of.  It was the worst pain I ever experienced in my life prior to having the surgery.



So, anyway now that its over I am feeling better, hooray.  I feel as if its a never ending process in my life.  People who continue to get sick I really do feel bad for because I know what they go through all the time.  I feel worse going through the motions rather than the illness at times.  Just keep your head high and your attitude up you will be fine.



Hee hee and you thought I was taking some awesome hip-hop dance lessons!  Next time, my friends, next time.  I'd be breaking my hip, head or next maybe.  Word to your mother, like hello :)

No comments:

18 and Knowing It All The days of having 12, 13, 14 or more kids of more of a thing of the past; today, even four or five kids ...